|IN STOCK NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!
The GT6000 is unique in the range, being the only cabin with 950mm x 950mm dimensions. This shower was introduced to the range to give the user a touch more internal room from the 900mm quadrants. If your bathroom can accommodate a 950mm corner quadrant then the GT6000 is certainly an excellent choice. The shower is packed with features for your own enjoyment and amusement. It is Bluetooth compatible with the built in touch control panel meaning you can set up a music playlist or podcast whilst you shower or steam. The steam function is operated by the control panel to your own specifications, as you can set the temperature and time you wish to steam for. Now of course, you want to sit whilst you have a relaxing steam and this is exactly why you get a wood effect stool, to relax and steam in comfort. Now if you don't have a Bluetooth compatible device at your disposal fear not, as there is a USB function that you can add music or an audiobook on to for whilst you shower or steam. The shower comprises of the usual water features we offer in the Insignia Range, one of which is the overhead monsoon rain shower. You also have the hand shower which is a slimline design in a chrome microphone style. You also have a cluster of 6 hydro-massage jets located in the column. Insignia's very own AMI system features on the GT6000, and comes as standard at no extra cost to yourself. Every purchase includes Insignia's luxury pack as standard and Insignia's own specialised waterproof fixing seal, RubberGum. The Luxury pack includes Insignia's own specially crafted and formulated Shower Gel, Insignia branded Sports towel and Insignia branded Luxury waffle bath-robe.
- FREE GIFT: Insignia Luxury Pack: Includes - Insignia''s own specially crafted and formulated Shower Gel, Sports towel and Luxury waffle bath-robe
- FREE GIFT: RubberGum - Waterproof fixing seal for horizontal joints on your shower cabin
- Made by Europes Leading brand Insignia
- Key Feature: Insignia's Patented AMI system delivering steam infused essence
- Key Feature: Insignia Renowned 1 minute Fast start Steam Generator
- Key Feature: Insignia "Tri-Jet Steam System” revolutionary Insignia designed powerful steam outlet
- Key Feature: Insignia Comprehensive online build manual
- Key Feature: Insignia full customer services support
- Key Feature: Insignia dedicated technical help line
- Key Feature: Insignia UK based parts back up service
- Key Feature: 12 months parts warranty as standard, increasing to 5 years upon registration with Insignia
- Brass/chrome Square body jets
- Stainless steel monsoon rain shower
- Bluetooth compatibility incorporated in to the control Panel
- USB Connector
- Storage shelf with chrome rail
- Chrome door wheels
- Thermostatic Valve 'Vernet wax element'
- Hand shower with optimal height setting
- 6 Hydro-massage jets
- Built in FM Radio
- 5mm Tempered Glass
- Computer Controlled LCD Screen
- Acrylic base with steel frame and adjustable feet
- Easy Glide Doors With Magnetic Closer
- Safety Alarm
- Domestic 2.8KW Steam Generator
- Synthetic Wood Stool
- Hot and cold connections
- Can be connected to a combination boiler
- Low pressure water supply may require a pump. Recommended 2.5 bar pressure
- CE Certified
- ISO9001 Approved
- 5 Year Parts Warranty on Registration with Insignia
- The approximate weight of this cubicle is 100kg
SEEN THIS PRODUCT CHEAPER ELSEWHERE?
Just call us with details of the product and where you have seen it cheaper and give us a chance to match the price.