|IN STOCK NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!
The popular GT8721 has been a consistent top performer for many years. The non-steam version of the GT8727, the GT8721 finds the perfect balance of quality, cost and aesthetic appeal. The alluring mirrored back panels accentuate the internal mood lighting in the roof enclosure and the top of the column. The cabin comes equipped with a control panel that has an FM radio feature to listen to your favourite DJ in the morning, evening, or whenever you take your daily shower. The overhead monsoon rain shower has a perimeter of lights, to illuminate the cabin. The multi-function hand shower comes on an adjustable riser rail so you can change the height to whatever suits you best. The cluster of 6 hydro-massage jets, which can be found on the column, are situated perfectly above the fold down seat. Now you can relax in comfort whilst taking advantage of the invigorating hydro-massage jets, whilst chilling out listening to a bit of the radio.... What more could you ask for?
SEEN THIS PRODUCT CHEAPER ELSEWHERE?
Just call us with details of the product and where you have seen it cheaper and give us a chance to match the price.
- Key Feature: Insignia Comprehensive online build manual
- Key Feature: Insignia full customer services support
- Key Feature: Insignia dedicated technical help line
- Key Feature: Insignia UK based parts back up service
- Key Feature: 12 months parts warranty as standard, increasing to 5 years upon registration with Insignia
- Measures 900 x 900 x 2185mm
- Reinforced polymer shower tray
- Pre-moulded seat
- Multi-function hand shower located in fixed shower holder
- Hydro-massage omni-directional jets
- Over head rain shower built into the roof enclosure
- Multi-functional mixer faucet
- Easy Glide Doors With Magnetic Closer
- Hot and cold connections
- Easy Clean internal one wipe hi gloss sides
- Pre made all in one curved back wall
- Toughened glass - 5mm thickness
- Ideal for combi boilers (others may need a pump)
- PARTS BACK UP!!
- Low pressure water supply may require a pump. Recommended 2.5 bar pressure
- 5 Year Parts Warranty on Registration with Insignia