|IN STOCK NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!
Here we have our only offset quadrant in the hydro-massage range, the GT9002, the non-steam sibling of the GT5000. Visually stunning, and versatile by nature, this cabin is one of the most popular in the range, due to the options available. Highly spacious on the inside, the rectangular shaped cabin gives the user more freedom, and elbow room when washing your hair. As with all our cabins, you have the overhead monsoon rain shower, a consistent feature due to its popularity. In the GT9002 you have a ring light around the monsoon rain shower, covered by a light diffuser. The multi-function hand shower is located on the large back wall in a convenient location with a shower holder. Located in the column you have a cluster of 6 hydro-massage jets, as well as two sets of 3 hydro-massage jets on each of the back panels. This brings the total of jets up to 12, allowing you to have a seated hydro-massage experience with the fold down seat from the column, or alternatively stood, enjoying the jets from the panels. Available in both left and right hand options, this shower can fit around your current bathroom, and with the back wall colour options of black, white or mirrored, it is up to you to choose with the GT9002. The GT9002 is tailored to suit a modern bathroom, whilst still enjoying a luxurious and spacious shower enclosure. Every purchase includes Insignia's Deluxe pack as standard and Insignia's own specialised waterproof fixing seal, RubberGum. The Deluxe pack includes Insignia's own specially crafted and formulated Shower Gel and an Insignia branded Sports towel.
SEEN THIS PRODUCT CHEAPER ELSEWHERE?
Just call us with details of the product and where you have seen it cheaper and give us a chance to match the price.
Made by Europes Leading brand Insignia
- FREE GIFT: Insignia Deluxe Pack: Includes - Insignia's own specially crafted and formulated Shower Gel and Sports towel
- FREE GIFT: RubberGum - Waterproof fixing seal for horizontal joints on your shower cabin
- Made by Europes Leading brand Insignia
- Key Feature: Insignia Comprehensive online build manual
- Key Feature: Insignia full customer services support
- Key Feature: Insignia dedicated technical help line
- Key Feature: Insignia UK based parts back up service
- Key Feature: 12 months parts warranty as standard, increasing to 5 years upon registration with Insignia
- Measures 1200x800x2180mm (LxWxH)
- Fixed hand shower
- Reinforced polymer shower tray
- Fold down cabin seat
- Over head rain shower built into the roof enclosure
- Multi-functional mixer faucet
- Built in FM Radio
- Easy Glide Doors With Magnetic Closer
- Computer Controlled LCD Screen
- Hot and cold connections
- CE Certified
- Hydro-massage 12 x omni directional jets
- Built in speaker
- Internal light
- Ideal for combi boilers (others may need a pump)
- PARTS BACK UP!!
- (Optional extra) synthetic wood floor
- Low pressure water supply may require a pump. Recommended 2.5 bar pressure
- Available in Left and Right Hand versions
- Available in Black, White and Mirrored
- 5 Year Parts Warranty on Registration with Insignia
- The approximate weight of this cubicle is 120Kg