|IN STOCK NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!
The GT9012 aligns with the forefront of the range by bursting onto the INS scene. Unique to the range, the INS9012 is our only 800mm quadrant in the steam shower range. Designed with the modern bathroom in mind, the cabin is perfect a smaller space or in an en-suite. Standing sleek and slender, this shower can squeeze into the smallest of bathrooms, and this is where the INS9012 thrives. Why should a smaller bathroom be limited to a standard non-steam shower? The truth is, it shouldn’t, and you should be able to relax in a luxurious steam cabin, no matter what size your bathroom is. Equipped with Insignia’s patented AMI system, you can infuse your steam with luxurious essence. With the name change, of course you have a change in certain features. Due to the limited space, the foot massager and steam pod have been removed. The steam pod has been replaced by Insignia’s Tri-Jet system to move in line with the other INS range of showers. The column and skirt lights have also been removed, and the roof lighting has changed from a halo ring light to white LED lights. The control panel is new, and improved, featuring Bluetooth connectivity which is ideal for listening to music, or a podcast whilst you relax and steam your troubles away. The cabin also boasts a twin speaker system, for a better audio experience. Aesthetically beautiful, the appearance is finished by a synthetic wood floor and matching stool.
- FREE GIFT: Insignia Luxury Pack: Includes - Insignia's own specially crafted and formulated Shower Gel, Sports towel and Luxury waffle bath-robe
- FREE GIFT: RubberGum - Waterproof fixing seal for horizontal joints on your shower cabin
- Key Feature: Insignia's Patented AMI system delivering steam infused essence
- Key Feature: "Tri-Jet Steam System” revolutionary Insignia designed powerful steam outlet
- Key Feature: Insignia Bluetooth active touch screen Control Panel
- Key Feature: Insignia Renowned 1 minute Fast Start Steam Generator
- Key Feature: Insignia UK based parts back up service
- Key Feature: Insignia Full Customer Service Support
- Key Feature: Insignia dedicated UK support help line
- Key Feature: Insignia Comprehensive online build manual written by us.
- Key Feature: 12 months parts warranty as standard, increasing to 5 years upon registration with Insignia
- Twin speaker setup built into the roof enclosure
- 2.8KW Steam Generator
- Ozone System
- Over head rain shower built into the roof enclosure
- Hand shower
- Easy Glide Doors With Magnetic Closer
- Chrome mixing valve mechanism
- Built in FM Radio
- 6 Hydro-massage jets
- 5mm Tempered Glass
- 2 x Useful shelves with chrome rail
- Hot and cold connections
- Can be connected to a combination boiler
- Low pressure water supply may require a pump. Recommended 2.5 bar pressure
- ISO9001 Approved
- CE Certified
- 5 Year Parts Warranty on Registration with Insignia
- The approximate weight of this cubicle is 80Kg
SEEN THIS PRODUCT CHEAPER ELSEWHERE?
Just call us with details of the product and where you have seen it cheaper and give us a chance to match the price.